I am convinced that somebody has either hidden or dropped the popcorn somewhere in this house. I am determined.
I am tired of asking my dog if he farted
might say that what amateurs call a style is usually only the unavoidable awkwardnesses in first trying to make something that has not heretofore been made. Almost no new classics resemble other previous classics.
Very lazy job with Daniel Radcliffe
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. There is now peace in the wizarding world while this place is still in shambles.
AND I CANT GET A SINGLE 5 DOLLAR COMMISSION. FUCK “FINE ART”.
WHY IS THIS DOG BETTER THAN ME?!
Look at his face. :D
he made a laker one :D
— Soren Kierkegaard (via likeafieldmouse)
I will always reblog this. It’s fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
holy fucking shit
I am now officially terrified of snakes.